Windows 10 is an operating system designed and released by Microsoft. Some changes have made in this version of Windows which differs it from other versions of Windows. Due to some notable changes, it is more user-centric. It has the ability to increase VRAM size on Windows 10.
Symptoms Which Indicates The VRAM Size
Sometimes you may receive a warning that “your virtual memory is low, you will need to increase the minimum size of your paging file.” Normally Windows operating system allocates a minimum size for the paging file which almost equal to the RAM of your device.
Methods to Solve the Issue
Sometimes it becomes necessary to increase VRAM size to store files. We suggest you some methods which help you to increase VRAM size.
- First, you have to press Windows button and E simultaneously, it will open your computer’s file explorer. You will get an option of “My PC” which is present in the left side of the screen.
- In the next step i.e in My PC, do a right click on the blank space and select properties from the list of options available.
- After that click on the “Advanced System settings” which is present on the left side of the screen, you may get “administrator access message” on your desktop click ok and ignore.
- In the Advanced System Settings navigate your cursor to the Advanced tab. In advanced tab click on the Settings which you may get under the label of Performance.
- After clicking settings, go to performance settings. There you will get the “Advance” which is present at the top of this Window.
- In the Advanced tab, click on change which you may find under the subheading of Virtual Memory.
- After this, you will be automatically reached to another menu. Here you have to uncheck the first line”Automatically manage paging file size for all drivers”
- In the next step select your drive and check the box named “Custom Size”. Now you able to set the initial size and the Maximum size that you want to set for the virtual memory.
- In the last step click on the button “Set” to save the changes and then you exit.
Note: During setting the virtual memory to keep the parameters in mind. If you set the initial size very less, you will still get the error and you won’t able to fix the error.
The above steps are very easy which helps you to increase VRAM size. If you have done with the above methods you would have solved the issue then don’t forget to share your experience.